Are you an active part of Ottawa's music industry? Whether you're a musician, music business or serving the music industry is part of your core business membership in the national capital region (Ottawa, Gatineau and outlying communities) OMIC Membership is for you!
Join the largest (and only) membership organisation dedicated to industry and audience development, building industry connectivity, export development (through showcasing) and advocacy in the National Capital Region.
Member benefits include:
- free entry to Music Monday networking events
- free/discounted entry to the Independent Music Business Series
- free/discounted entry to other OMIC industry and professional development events
- $10 tickets for OMIC On Stage (September 12, 2017)
- 10% off on LOVE LOCAL MUSIC MERCH
- advertising discount in Ottawa Beat
- voting rights at our AGM and member meetings
- ability to run for our Board of Directors
For artists and labels:
- ability to apply for our showcasing opportunities
- ability to apply for our in-depth residency program
Our fees operate on a sliding scale based on annual revenue so that we can ensure that all those involved in the music industry are able to participate.
Individuals & Microenterprise (less than $50k in revenue) - $75.00
Small Business & Organisations ($50k - $125k in revenue) - $150.00
Medium / Large Businesses & Organisations ($125k+ in revenue) - $300.00
Just select the option that's right for you (or your band or business) in the menu to the right!
If you would like to be an OMIC member, but the membership fees would cause financial hardship, please get in touch directly with OMIC (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll work something out.
The Ottawa Music Industry Coalition is an incorporated non-profit organisation. That means your membership fees are used to directly support industry development, export and advocacy.